All applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 16 years of age.
• Authorized to work in the US.
• Have experienced financial hardship (unemployment, underemployment, government assistance, etc.) during the last 12 months.
• Must not possess a criminal history involving arson, sexual battery or violent crimes. All other criminal activity records will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Must agree to disclose and provide criminal history records.
• Must agree to a background check and drug test.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred, or the ability to meet minimum aptitude requirements based on curriculum needs.
• Demonstrate an enthusiasm for and willingness to commit to the Program and distribution.
• Must have the physical ability to perform required duties as assigned, including standing for long periods of time, lifting (which may include up to 50 lbs.), bending and, on occasion, working in rooms with cool temperatures (below 40° F).
• Must be able to attend classes Monday – Friday for 12 consecutive weeks.
Applicants must submit the following in order to be considered for the Program.
1. Completed and signed application;
2. Copy of diploma, GED certificate, or official transcripts from the highest level of education completed;
3. Copy of a valid Florida driver’s license, state of Florida or government-issued photo ID
Class 1: October 24, 2022
Class 2: November 13, 2022
Class 3: December 19,2022
Class 4: February 6, 2023
Class 5: March 20, 2023
Class 6: May 15, 2023
Class 7: June 26, 2023
Class 8: August 21, 2023
Class 9: September 25, 202
*Class dates are subject to change
Class 1: October 17, 2022
Class 2: November 9, 2022
Class 3: December 14,2022
Class 4: February 1, 2023
Class 5: March 15, 2023
Class 6: May 10, 2023
Class 7: June 21, 2023
Class 8: August 16, 2023
Class 9: September 20, 2023
We encourage you to apply early as spots fill up quickly!
Once your application is received, we will:
1. Review your application;
2. Accept, wait-list, hold, or decline your application and notify you within 14 days of receipt.
Accept: If your application is accepted, you will be notified by phone and in writing regarding your enrollment date, orientation information, and next steps.
Wait List: If your application is wait-listed, your application has been accepted, however the program enrollment is full and you will be notified of the next available opening and/or approximate date of enrollment.
Hold: Incomplete applications will be placed on hold and applicants notified in writing, by phone or email, based on the applicant’s preferred method of contact. Incomplete applications will be held for 30 days, after which the applicant must submit a new application. Decline: An application may be declined for a number of reasons. Declined applicants will be notified in writing.
Click below to download application.